Hybrid, Glasgow (approx. 2 days per week in the office)
Flexible working, pension, bonus, profit share, private healthcare, life assurance, flexible leave, length of service awards, employee assistance programme, great culture and much more!
Our biotech customers undertake incredible work every day to bring life changing therapeutics to patients. Amici has an important role in supporting the customer’s supply chain through the use of our proprietary software and service – Procurement-As-A-Service is the latest buzz word!
At the heart of the Amici strategy is our customers, with their needs and challenges informing our planning, delivery and innovation actions. Therefore, we are looking for a Head of Account Management to build a dedicated function that ensures we are proactive and continually engaging with our customers to be able to maintain this focus as we scale the business.
In Amici, Marketing and Onboarding own the inbound customer pipeline. After a three-month hypercare period, the customer is handed over to Account Management and Customer Success, who support our customers, and the solutions we can provide.
In this exciting role, you’ll be a key member of the Commercial Leadership Team, working for the Chief Business Officer (CBO) and collaboratively with our Customer Onboarding, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
If you have inquisitive passion, creativity and confident leadership, ambitious to achieve outstanding results, then come and join us!
What will you be doing?
- Leadership and Strategy – As part of the Commercial Leadership Team, you will define our strategic approach to the Account Management of our customers, providing inspiring and clear leadership to the function and the broader Amici organisation to mobilise and focus business delivery. You’ll implement KPIs to track and demonstrate successful delivery against objectives
- Functional Management – You will build and maintain a high performing function to meet the business objectives, build and develop the operating model, accountable for risk and opportunity management. You’ll develop Salesforce to support our operational excellence programme
- Plan Execution – Customer contact and reviews occur across the organisation, you will need to manage the effective co-ordination of all the stakeholders and two way flow of communication
- Customer Relationship and Contract Management – You’ll quickly build professional relationships across our customer base, ensuring an ever-deepening understanding of the customer’s needs, challenges and the opportunities
- Legal and Pricing Infrastructure – You will support the CBO in the development of the legal and pricing infrastructure
- People and High Performance – As the business evolves you will need to build out and manage your team. You will support development across the organisation to build commercial and account management skills as well as being a culture ambassador
Does this sound like you?
- You love engaging with customers to deeply understand their needs and challenge and supporting the capture of insight to help Amici build solutions and services that support them
- You have highly developed professional Account Management skills and are able to engage with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- You are commercially savvy, with strong knowledge of contract management
- You’ll thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, ready to pivot from strategy to getting your sleeves rolled up
- You’ll have an investigative mindset with strong analytical skills, quick to get up to speed, confident to draw solid conclusions and decision making
- You’ll be a confident leader and communicator, able to manage, inspire and influence
- You’ll be highly collaborative, creating effective cross-functional working relationships to ensure alignment across the Commercial Leadership Team and the wider organisation
- You’ll be committed to the highest professional standards, open to continuous learning
What can you expect from us?
We appreciate that people have more choice than ever when selecting an employer. We want Amici to be the standout employer of choice, where people choose to stay because they have passion for our mission and thrive on the challenges and autonomy presented in an entrepreneurial company.
We never stop investing in our people and culture as we appreciate empowering, motivating and developing our people offers a challenging, and rewarding experience.
- Proud Professionals – We seek first to understand and deliver expertise with pride
- Collaborative and Inclusive – We form positive relationships based on trust and we value critical contributions
- WOW Impact – We embrace full ownership and accountability to ensure success
- Positive, Passionate and Fun – We are hardworking, enthusiastic, resilient and self-motivated
- Innovative and Action Orientated – We are passionate about driving personal and organisational improvement
Find out more.
We’d be delighted to hear from you for an informal chat. Please email HR@amiciprocurement.com or reach out to Caroline Briggs (CEO) on LinkedIn.