Hillington, Glasgow (hybrid working)
We are recruiting an Onboarding Consultant to join our growing Commercial team. As a key member of the team, you will play a significant role in driving the company’s growth strategy and ensuring that our customers receive an exceptional level of support. This opportunity will offer autonomy, as well as individual growth and development where you will be able to learn new skills and experiences.
You will be instrumental in delivering an outstanding customer experience as you support our customers. As an Onboarding Consultant, you will become an expert in our software, warehouse and inventory management best practice. You will effortlessly guide the customer through a consultation process to ensure a successful implementation.
What will you be doing?
- Support and lead successful onboarding of the Amici Inventory and Warehouse software solutions
- Great outcomes are normally based on great communications – you’ll establish rapport and a great working relationship with the customer to support this step change project for their organisation
- Develop knowledge of warehouse and materials management over time. You’ll use this expertise to facilitate an understanding of their business needs and processes
- Present configuration and process options to the customer and assist in their decision making to inform the ultimate software set up
- Manage the configuration and data upload and test this with the client. You will own and deliver the training of our software and services to ensure the ultimate customer success
- Manage multiple projects and responsible for consulting with all project stakeholders to prioritise actions and deliver project goals accordingly
- Seek to understand the Inventory and Warehouse Management products, our customers, and their needs, to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Post implementation you will be at the fore front in ensuring a best-in-class service
What are we looking for?
- This role will suit someone with a STEM degree and proven experience. As this is a niche role, experience in supply chain or software onboarding role, or STEM, supply chain or software management PhD
- Excellent communication skills
- Be process oriented
- Passionate about developing strong and trusted relationships with customers seeking to understand their true needs and gain deeper understanding of their business objectives
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, being able to work with large data sets quickly and accurately
- Problem solver with excellent judgement and decision making skills
- Proven track record in delivering projects with excellent organisational skills
- Strong collaboration, commercial acumen and influencing skills
- Highly competent using Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of life sciences, supply chain or experience within the software industry is desirable
What’s in it for you?
We offer a fun, dynamic, and vibrant environment where people are supported to do their best work, and everyone has the opportunity to make a difference. As a company, we never stop investing in our culture as we appreciate empowering, motivating and developing our people offers a challenging, fun and rewarding experience.
Since its pioneering inception in 2005, Amici Procurement Solutions has grown quickly to become the market leader of procurement and supply chain management solutions for biotech businesses in the UK and USA. We combine SaaS based software with a fully supported service.
We support scientists every day in their endeavours to discover life-changing cures. Our consultancy services along with in-house cloud-based software helps improve process efficiency, including ordering raw materials, inventory, and quality management. We take extreme pride in delivering solutions of the highest standard and are honoured that we can help our customers on their way to success. Our customers are loyal and enthusiastic about us and so are our people.