Our office is based in Hillington, Glasgow. We have recently introduced hybrid working where we ask our people to be in the office 40% of the time however, it would be beneficial for you to be office-based during your initial training and induction period.
Up to £25K depending on experience
10am – 6pm with some flexibility to support our customers in the USA
About the role
- You will be supporting our incredible customers to ensure that their orders for laboratory equipment are acknowledged by the supplier, processed accurately, delivered on time and installed successfully
- You will be a confident communicator who is happy to pick up the phone and talk to customers and suppliers, particularly to resolve any issues
- You will enjoy learning about supply chain challenges and how this may impact orders, and you will use this knowledge to advise customers accordingly
- You thrive on delivering a high standard of customer service and will go the extra mile to get the best resolution for your customer
- You will support the team with ad-hoc projects which will build your knowledge of the wider purchasing process and commercial goals & objectives of the organisation
- This is a fantastic early-career opportunity for an ambitious graduate or someone who has already gained some experience in an office environment and knows their way around Outlook, Excel and Word
- Others would describe you as highly organised and reliable
- You will have an investigative mindset, enjoy problem solving and are solutions driven
- You are fun and friendly and not afraid to roll your sleeves up with the rest of the team
It would be advantageous if you had some knowledge or experience of the supply chain however, we place a higher emphasis on finding the best fit for our team and our customers.
About the team
You will be joining Amici’s Asset team. We are a small – but mighty – close-knit, fun and friendly team of seven who work hard to build strong relationships with our customers and provide the best service. Emma manages the team. You will report into Sian and work with one other Purchasing Assistant, Ciara.
At Amici, we know that our business is only as good as our people. That is why we pride ourselves on hiring and retaining the best talent. We offer a fun, dynamic, and vibrant environment where people are supported to do their best work, and everyone has the opportunity to make a difference. As a company, we never stop investing in our culture as we appreciate empowering, motivating and developing our people offers a challenging, fun and rewarding experience. Find out more about our people, Our Culture, Values and Purpose and our rewards and benefits.
Our work at Amici is so rewarding. We provide a purchasing and supply chain management service, allowing biotech organisations to focus on discovering life-changing innovations. We save our customers time and money while our software gives them the traceability and control that they need.
What happens next?
- Once we have received your application and reviewed it, we will let you know whether we are taking your application to the next level or not
- An initial interview will be arranged over the telephone to discuss the role together and allow us to get to know each other a little better
- If the first interview is successful, a second interview will be offered either at our office or via video call
- An offer will be made to the candidate who we think best matches the role
- We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!